Meet the Aronsons
But thanks be to God , who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:57, 58
Emery and Linda Aronson both joined staff in the 1970’s as single people. Linda first joined in 1975 from upstate New York and Emery came from Texas in 1976. They married in 1981 and have two sons, Joseph and Matthew. Linda is a talented bookkeeper and has worked in the Finance Department since she joined staff over 30 years ago. Emery has experience with operating heavy equipment and is currently working in the Print Shop. He has also traveled thousands of miles on the road driving a Teen Missions bus and is a licensed CDL instructor for Teen Missions. Emery and Linda are long-term staff members; the founders are the only people who have been on staff longer. Each summer, Emery and Linda serve as part of Summer Staff, taking care of headquarter responsibilities while the teams are on the field. Linda also helps coordinate the Mustard Seed program for four to six year olds.
- Matthew – health for their children and job opportunities. He would like to get into law enforcement.
- Wisdom and priorities at work and at home.
- Joseph – finding the right job.
Emery – December 7
Linda – March 30
Joseph – December 24
Matthew – November 30
- October 3, 1981
- Aronson, Emery & Linda Newsletter (Fall 2015) October 22, 2015 Greetings! 40—What does that number mean?…Keep reading…..Ava has graduated from preschool and is now in kindergarten. Aiden stood by the door and did not want Ava to leave him; but of course he had no choice but to let her go to school. She is a busy girl and loves school and all the things she gets to do and learn. She is like a sponge and soaks everything up. I have had trouble with my eyes, but in the spring I ...
- Aronson, Emery & Linda Newsletter (Winter 2015) February 6, 2015 Greetings Friends and Family, Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love all the things that go with it: lights, real trees, music, family get togethers and the faces of the grandkids when they see all the presents. But we know that the real reason for the season is Jesus. It is so sad to see so many people get caught up in the “things of Christmas” that they forget whose birthday it really is. Our Christmas celebration began ...
- Aronson, Emery & Linda Newsletter (Fall 2014) October 29, 2014 Greetings, A busy summer has passed us by again. There were trials, testing, growing and a lot of getting the Gospel out there. Some people responded to it ...
- Aronson, Emery & Linda Newsletter (Spring 2014) May 20, 2014 Greetings, The summer is fast approaching. There are just over 600 people getting ready for Boot Camp. I am so excited that one of them will be my granddaughter, Ava—she will be going on the Mustard Seeds Team with me. I can’t wait! She and the rest of the kids are going to have fun with the “Kings and Queens” theme. We will have stories about different kings and queens in the Bible. The Big Top Tent is up and is ...