Dear Friends and Family, Happy New Year! We have just returned from a fun and busy Christmas break. We had the pleasure of spending time with many of you! Thank you for opening your homes to us. God has truly blessed us with wonderful friends and family! We are busy getting back to a routine of work and school. It has been unusually cold for Florida, and we have had to pull out the winter clothes and coats. We realize it doesnʼt compare to the cold our friends to the north are feeling! We are excited to announce that we have been assigned to the Peru Church Team for this summer! We have always been drawn to Latin America and are excited to go. Our team will be building a concrete block church for the Bible Missionary Church, El Shaddai. This is in the small city of Pucallpa, located in the Amazon Basin. Emily and Wes will come with us to Peru. Emily is excited to minister to the local kids and would like to sneak one home in her luggage! Wes will work with the other team members constructing the church, but any free time will be devoted to snake hunting. Peru has a large variety of snakes! We must be honest in saying that we are not too excited about that part. Seth has decided to go on the Tsunami Relief Team to Samoa. This team will work with another ministry, Youth With A Mission, to help those most devastated by the Tsunami. They will help in rebuilding villages that were destroyed by this disaster. Things are getting busy around Teen Missions and there is much to be done preparing for the summer. We are learning to be flexible and available! The Lord continues to show us that there is still more of US that needs to be completely surrendered to HIM. Please keep us in your prayers and you will be in ours!
Brian, Amber, Wes, Seth and Emily Tuttle
• For the sweet ways God keeps showing us that HE will meet our needs.
• For the blessing of such a committed and supportive life group at our home church.
• That this is really starting to feel like our home.
• That God keeps working on us and drawing us into a deeper walk with HIM!
• That God will bring the kids HE wants to go with us to Peru this summer.
• That the funds needed for Wes, Seth and Emilyʼs summer expenses will be provided.
• That during this busy season we would draw close as a family.
• That the Lord will provide needed monthly supporters.