Teen Missions famous Baked Oatmeal Recipe
Our Baked Oatmeal Recipe is a summer missions trip favorite. After many requests over the years, Teen Missions is now sharing this simple yet delicious recipe. It makes a healthy menu addition when cooking for small, medium or large groups.
- 2 1/2 c. Oil
- 5 c. Sugar (wht. or brn.)
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 15 c. oatmeal
- 10 tsp. Baking powder
- 5 tsp. salt
- 5 c. Milk
- Mix oil, sugar and eggs together
- Add oatmeal, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Bake 30 min. At 350 Degrees
- Serve with warm sweetened milk with cinnamon