Meet the Adams
Joshua and Sarah Adams met while attending Florida Free BIBLE, MISSIONARY & WORK (BMW) Training Center in Merritt Island, FL. Joshua started BMW in March 2010 and Sarah came in the fall of 2011. They were married in December 2012 and welcomed Titus Matthew to the family in October 2013. Joshua currently serves in the Video Department and Sarah serves in AIDS Orphans & Street Children.
- Please pray for our ministry to our community
- Pray that we are sensitive to the Lord’s leading
- Pray that God will bless our parenting
- Pray for our work with Teen Missions, that we will give our all
Joshua – January 7
Sarah – June 12
Titus – October 18
- December 27, 2012
- Adams, Josh & Sarah Newsletter (Spring 2016) May 25, 2016 What’s up?Well as one of my friends here would say the ceiling, the ceiling is up. Unless of course we were under something else. Sarah, Titus and I greet you with a smile. We are excited for this letter to be in your hands! I will make this as interesting as I can. Our family is doing well, we are growing in the Lord and we really enjoy the church we have been going to these past couple years—we’ve grown ...
- Adams, Joshua & Sarah Newsletter (Fall 2015) November 5, 2015 Dear Family and Friends,254 DeathsThat's right—254 men and women died to their flesh this summer. Our team was based in Evansville, Indiana, with TTT Christian Youth Ministries and our focus was sharing the Gospel at the county fairs. Every afternoon we would drive to three or four of the many county fairs in Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky. God used the team to share with over 2500 people, out of which 254 accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior! It was ...
- Adams, Joshua & Sarah Newsletter (Spring 2015) May 26, 2015 My life, our life, your life has one purpose…..Glorifying Our Lord Jesus Christ!We all live here on earth for the sole purpose of serving Jesus Christ. God has given each of us a separate but equally important task. Some of you have been called to serve God in a secular workplace, some to minister in and through a church, others to preach on the streets! All important—one is not more important than the other! I admire those of you who ...
- Adams, Joshua & Sarah Newsletter (Winter 2015) February 27, 2015 Dear Family and Friends, Can you believe that it’s 2015? Another year gone and another year to come! We are so excited to see what God is going to do this coming year! God has been so faithful this past year as we serve Him here at Teen Missions. There are so many ways that we have grown this past year…...some of us have not only grown spiritually, but also physically as well—Titus is growing and healthy. He is a typical little ...
- Adams, Joshua & Sarah Newsletter (Fall 2014) October 29, 2014 25 Teens and counting! Ireland summer Dear Family and Friends, Absolute is one adjective that could describe our summer. Absolute dependence on God, absolutely God-filled, absolutely showered by God’s grace and on and on it goes. Even though this summer was a challenge in more ways than one, God really showed Himself faithful. Our team of 25 teens, two assistant leaders and of course our son Titus traveled a total of eight hours to our destination and mission field in Dalkey, Ireland. ...
- Adams, Josh & Sarah (Spring 2014) May 20, 2014 Dear Family and Friends, Good day to you all! This summer is going to be very exciting for us. God has blessed us with the opportunity to go to Dalkey, Ireland! We will be taking 25 teens over and staying there for a little over a month. We will be working on the property of Ireland Outreach, where we also will be staying. We are very excited to see the work that God is going to do in our hearts and ...
- Adams, Joshua & Sarah Newsletter (Winter 2014) March 18, 2014 Hello Everyone, Happy New Year!!! We hope that this new year is finding you doing well. I’m sure that you, like us are looking forward to seeing what God is going to do this year. But before we look too far ahead, let us first tell you of God’s faithfulness in our lives this past year. As I sit here and think of all the changes that have happened in my life since this time last year I’m amazed that I still ...