Timothy (originally from Klamath Falls, OR) and Christi (originally from Riverside, CA) Chaffee were married October 22, 2011 and came to the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 2016. They are blessed with three children: Rebekah (who was born in August 2012), David (who was born in February 2014) and Brielle (who was born in February 2017).
Timothy works in the Video Department and spends his days serving as audio engineer and with the camera and video editing crews helping with the production of evangelistic and promotional films created to introduce others to God and the ministry of Teen Missions Int’l. His responsibilities in the video department have grown to include serving with the camera filming crew.
Christi served on a Teen Missions team to Malawi in 2009 when she was 15 and is currently on maternity leave.
During spare moments, Timothy enjoys blacksmithing (metal work), fencing (sword play) and yard work. Christi enjoys organizing and reading.
- Pray for David as he will likely be evaluated for autism later this year – due to displaying the core autism symptoms.
- Pray for continued support of Teen Missions and our family.
- Pray for guidance as we decide which teaching route we need to take for our children (school, etc.).
- Pray for our priorities to be properly adjusted as necessary.
- Timothy – May 15
- Christi – September 3
- Rebekah – August 23
- David – February 18
- Brielle – February 19
- October 22, 2011
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Spring 2018) May 9, 2018 Hello Family, Friends and Former Team Members, Let’s spring forward and take a peek at what’s sprung since our last letter. Rebekah entertains us with storytelling of animals and her experiences. Some of her crazy stories have included a dog arriving late for a wedding and two birds going shopping. David enjoys counting. He will count anything from the numbers on the telephone keypad to numbers on the side of a banana box and Brielle has perfected walking and enjoys rolling ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Winter 2018) February 9, 2018 Greetings Family and Friends, We hope you have had a joyful Christmas season. Plenty continues to transpire that we would like to share with you. Rebekah enjoys singing and dancing throughout our living room. David looks forward to riding the school bus and will repeat “school bus” while waiting for it to arrive. He also enjoys learning letter sounds through an alphabet song. Brielle enjoys being mobile. She recently took her first steps and said the word “yay”. Christi has been ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Fall 2017) October 10, 2017 Hello Family and Friends, We hope you have had a blessed summer. Abundance continues to happen that we are eager to share with you. Rebekah has begun Kindergarten and particularly loves art and physical education. She will even get our attention to show us her exercising and I have caught her doing sit-ups. David is expressing interest at the opportunity to learn letters and looking through books—pointing out familiar items as he goes along. Brielle enjoys army crawling throughout the house, ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Spring 2017) June 5, 2017 We hope you have had a blessed Easter season reflecting on Jesus’ death and resurrection. An abundance has happened since our last newsletter that we are bursting to share with you. Rebekah is often eager to offer the prayer before meal times and family Bible reading. She is also intent on digging deeper in discovering the answers to a plethora of questions, as well as playing hide & seek with the neighborhood children, her new friends. David is thrilled ...
- Chaffee, Timothy & Christi Newsletter (Winter 2017) February 21, 2017 Chaffee Chatter Dear Family and Friends, As some of you know, we are now full-time staff at Teen Missions Int’l headquarters in Merritt Island, Florida and have moved to our new home. We are adjusting well to our new surroundings. Rebekah enjoys the warm weather which has allowed her to ride her bike and visit the ocean in winter which she never got to do before. She also enjoys checking our porch each night for our frequent amphibian guest–Arlo the ...