Timothy (originally from Klamath Falls, OR) and Christi (originally from Riverside, CA) Chaffee were married October 22, 2011 and came to the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 2016. They are blessed with three children: Rebekah (who was born in August 2012), David (who was born in February 2014) and Brielle (who was born in February 2017).
Timothy works in the Video Department and spends his days serving as audio engineer and with the camera and video editing crews helping with the production of evangelistic and promotional films created to introduce others to God and the ministry of Teen Missions Int’l. His responsibilities in the video department have grown to include serving with the camera filming crew.
Christi served on a Teen Missions team to Malawi in 2009 when she was 15 and is currently on maternity leave.
During spare moments, Timothy enjoys blacksmithing (metal work), fencing (sword play) and yard work. Christi enjoys organizing and reading.
- Pray for David as he will likely be evaluated for autism later this year – due to displaying the core autism symptoms.
- Pray for continued support of Teen Missions and our family.
- Pray for guidance as we decide which teaching route we need to take for our children (school, etc.).
- Pray for our priorities to be properly adjusted as necessary.
- Timothy – May 15
- Christi – September 3
- Rebekah – August 23
- David – February 18
- Brielle – February 19
- October 22, 2011
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 7, 2019 Happy Easter Season Family, Friends and Former Team Members, As we reflect on the new life we’ve been given through Christ, we continue to be blessed witnessing the growth in our children. Brielle enjoys talking and has began displaying potty-training readiness. She repeatedly uses the phrase, “thank you” when given something she likes and has also used the words “diaper” and “stinky” – among other words to sometimes let us know when she needs a fresh diaper. David enjoys Squigz – ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Winter 2019) February 15, 2019 Happy New Year Family, Friends and Former Team Members, As we begin afresh a new year, we’d love to invite you to find out what is new with our family! Brielle has mastered climbing furniture and free falling to a cushioned surface and does not shy away from being the center of attention. David has developed an immense interest in building blocks such as Brik and Lego Duplo and make-believe play. Rebekah enjoys hands-on activities, specifically with art and science, and ...