Timothy (originally from Klamath Falls, OR) and Christi (originally from Riverside, CA) Chaffee were married October 22, 2011 and came to the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 2016. They are blessed with three children: Rebekah (born in August 2012), David (born in February 2014) and Brielle (born in February 2017).
Timothy works in the Video Department and spends his days serving as audio engineer, and with the camera and video editing crews, helps with the production of evangelistic and promotional films created to introduce others to God and the ministry of Teen Missions Int’l.
Christi served on a Teen Missions team to Malawi in 2009 when she was 15 and is currently on maternity leave. Timothy served on the Forest Angels Team during the summer of 2017.
During his free time, Timothy enjoys blacksmithing (metal work), fencing (sword play) and yard work. Christi enjoys organizing and reading.
- David as he is behind in development and is getting therapy in pre-K.
- Continued support of Teen Missions and our family.
- Our priorities to be properly adjusted as necessary.
- Timothy – May 15
- Christi – September 3
- Rebekah – August 23
- David – February 18
- Brielle – February 19
- October 22, 2011
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
– 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 7, 2019 Happy Easter Season Family, Friends and Former Team Members, As we reflect on the new life we’ve been given through Christ, we continue to be blessed witnessing the growth in our children. Brielle enjoys talking and has began displaying potty-training readiness. She repeatedly uses the phrase, “thank you” when given something she likes and has also used the words “diaper” and “stinky” – among other words to sometimes let us know when she needs a fresh diaper. David enjoys Squigz – ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Winter 2019) February 15, 2019 Happy New Year Family, Friends and Former Team Members, As we begin afresh a new year, we’d love to invite you to find out what is new with our family! Brielle has mastered climbing furniture and free falling to a cushioned surface and does not shy away from being the center of attention. David has developed an immense interest in building blocks such as Brik and Lego Duplo and make-believe play. Rebekah enjoys hands-on activities, specifically with art and science, and ...