Timothy (originally from Klamath Falls, OR) and Christi (originally from Riverside, CA) Chaffee were married October 22, 2011 and came to the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 2016. They are blessed with three children: Rebekah (born in August 2012), David (born in February 2014) and Brielle (born in February 2017).
Timothy works in the Video Department and spends his days serving as audio engineer, and with the camera and video editing crews, helps with the production of evangelistic and promotional films created to introduce others to God and the ministry of Teen Missions Int’l.
Christi served on a Teen Missions team to Malawi in 2009 when she was 15 and is currently on maternity leave. Timothy served on the Forest Angels Team during the summer of 2017.
During his free time, Timothy enjoys blacksmithing (metal work), fencing (sword play) and yard work. Christi enjoys organizing and reading.
- David as he is behind in development and is getting therapy in pre-K.
- Continued support of Teen Missions and our family.
- Our priorities to be properly adjusted as necessary.
- Timothy – May 15
- Christi – September 3
- Rebekah – August 23
- David – February 18
- Brielle – February 19
- October 22, 2011
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
– 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Winter 2020) January 29, 2020 Greetings Family, Friends and Former Team Members, We hope you have had a glorious Christmas season. We invite you to join us as we eagerly share what’s new with our family. Brielle’s appreciation for animals has extended to pretending she is a cat—complete with crawling on all fours. She loves to be included in family game time, though she doesn’t always understand the directions. In the Hot Potato Game, Brielle is fascinated to hold the potato and squeal and suddenly pass the ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Fall 2019) October 3, 2019 Hello Family, Friends and Former Team Members, We trust you have had a blessed summer. We are excited to share our family and ministry with each of you through our newsletter. Brielle appreciates encountering animals of various kinds and has adopted a love for Lego from playing with sets. She is also talking in clear and complete short sentences. David has started Kindergarten and is learning to persevere through school studies that he does not always prefer. Cruising on his scooter ...