Timothy (originally from Klamath Falls, OR) and Christi (originally from Riverside, CA) Chaffee were married October 22, 2011 and came to the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 2016. They are blessed with three children: Rebekah (born in August 2012), David (born in February 2014) and Brielle (born in February 2017).
Timothy works in the Video Department and spends his days serving as audio engineer, and with the camera and video editing crews, helps with the production of evangelistic and promotional films created to introduce others to God and the ministry of Teen Missions Int’l.
Christi served on a Teen Missions team to Malawi in 2009 when she was 15 and is currently on maternity leave. Timothy served on the Forest Angels Team during the summer of 2017.
During his free time, Timothy enjoys blacksmithing (metal work), fencing (sword play) and yard work. Christi enjoys organizing and reading.
- David as he is behind in development and is getting therapy in pre-K.
- Continued support of Teen Missions and our family.
- Our priorities to be properly adjusted as necessary.
- Timothy – May 15
- Christi – September 3
- Rebekah – August 23
- David – February 18
- Brielle – February 19
- October 22, 2011
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
– 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Chaffee, Timothy & Christi Newsletter (Winter 2017) February 21, 2017Chaffee Chatter Dear Family and Friends, As some of you know, we are now full-time staff at Teen Missions Int’l headquarters in Merritt Island, Florida and have moved to our new home. We are adjusting well to our new surroundings. Rebekah enjoys the warm weather which has allowed her to ride her bike and visit the ocean in winter which she never got to do before. She also enjoys checking our porch each night for our frequent amphibian guest–Arlo the ...
- Timothy & Christi Chaffee Newsletter (Spring 2017) June 5, 2017We hope you have had a blessed Easter season reflecting on Jesus’ death and resurrection. An abundance has happened since our last newsletter that we are bursting to share with you. Rebekah is often eager to offer the prayer before meal times and family Bible reading. She is also intent on digging deeper in discovering the answers to a plethora of questions, as well as playing hide & seek with the neighborhood children, her new friends. David is thrilled ...