Linda was raised in Tampa, FL, in a Christian home and accepted the Lord as her Savior as a child. In 1979, at the age of 14, she joined a group of mostly adults and a few teens from her church on a one-week mission trip to Haiti. This experience planted a seed for missions in her that lay dormant until joining a singles ministry that did 1-2 week mission trips every year. From 1991 to 1997, she did 2 stateside trips and 6 overseas trips with that group. In 1998, she came to Teen Missions Boot Camp as a volunteer in the kitchen. In 1999 she served as a team leader with TMI, and she has led a team every year since! Linda has led 15 teen teams and 3 preteen teams. She joined Teen Missions staff on January 3rd, 2017.
Through the years, Linda has done various types of jobs, but they all had one thing in common – they had to allow her the time off for missions! In 2008, she moved to Cincinnati, OH, to help her sister raise two teenage daughters. They are now grown, and Linda is excited to begin this new chapter of her life.
She is coordinating the launch of the new M.A.D. (Making A Difference) Mothers Fellowship Groups.
- Grow in my relationship with the Lord
- Be Holy Spirit led in all my endeavors
- Have an abundance of energy for all my work
- Be self-disciplined in my weak areas
- Consistent financial support
Birthday – November 29
- Linda Evans Newsletter (Winter 2020) February 7, 2020Grace and Peace to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Thank you for taking a few minutes to read my letter and hear about the ways I get to serve our awesome God! CHANGING HATS. . . AGAIN! In my last newsletter, I described the new position I would be starting to learn, with the investments that support our overseas bases. The person currently doing it will be retiring and it is a critical position. While it isn’t super ...
- Linda Evans Newsletter (Fall 2019) October 10, 2019TTD Kids Volunteers Greetings from (still) hot Florida! It’s now officially Autumn, but it won’t really cool off for a couple of more months. About this time last year, I had arrived in Canada and was greeted with an early snow! This time around I’ll be staying in Florida. Fall at Teen Missions has all of the staff playing catch up on the year-round duties after most of us were gone in the summer leading teams and then traveling for three ...