Linda was raised in Tampa, FL, in a Christian home and accepted the Lord as her Savior as a child. In 1979, at the age of 14, she joined a group of mostly adults and a few teens from her church on a one-week mission trip to Haiti. This experience planted a seed for missions in her that lay dormant until joining a singles ministry that did 1-2 week mission trips every year. From 1991 to 1997, she did 2 stateside trips and 6 overseas trips with that group. In 1998, she came to Teen Missions Boot Camp as a volunteer in the kitchen. In 1999 she served as a team leader with TMI, and she has led a team every year since! Linda has led 15 teen teams and 3 preteen teams. She joined Teen Missions staff on January 3rd, 2017.
Through the years, Linda has done various types of jobs, but they all had one thing in common – they had to allow her the time off for missions! In 2008, she moved to Cincinnati, OH, to help her sister raise two teenage daughters. They are now grown, and Linda is excited to begin this new chapter of her life.
She is coordinating the launch of the new M.A.D. (Making A Difference) Mothers Fellowship Groups.
- Grow in my relationship with the Lord
- Be Holy Spirit led in all my endeavors
- Have an abundance of energy for all my work
- Be self-disciplined in my weak areas
- Consistent financial support
Birthday – November 29
- Linda Evans Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 10, 2019 Hellooooooo! “Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers.” ~Philemon 1:3-4 These are the words of Paul to Philemon and the church that meets in his home, who Paul considers partners in the faith. You are my partners in the faith and in service to the Lord, so they are my words to you as well. I pray this finds you well and enjoying ...
- Linda Evans Newsletter (Winter 2019) February 19, 2019 Greetings Tribe! It’s time for another installment of “Hmmm, I wonder what God is doing?”. In the last episode, I was in Canada helping out at our base there. Still here! It’s been a somewhat mild winter so far, but Canada decided I needed to experience a REAL winter before leaving, so we are having some extreme cold and some snow. Forecasts are showing lots of single digit highs and negative double digit lows. Yes folks, that’s Fahrenheit! I always have ...