Paul (from Illinois) and Beth (from Tennessee) Kostner met on a 1983 Teen Missions Team to the Philippines. They were married in 1986 and joined the staff of TMI in 1990. Paul and Beth learned that God has a sense of humor when, after adopting their daughter Lindsay (from the Philippines) at three years of age, siblings Colton and Danae promptly followed, to the amazement of the doctors. BJ was adopted from Vietnam in 2002 and they claim that BJ is definitely the caboose. Paul’s previous training comes in handy as he is the head of the US Teams Department where he is responsible for all the travel arrangements of the staff and summer teams. He is also responsible for all the correspondence between the missionaries and TMI, along with phone calls and emails from the parents. Beth also works in the US Teams Department where she registers all the team members, leaders, and volunteers. She is also responsible for obtaining visas for the team members. The Kostners both serve on the Governing Board of Teen Missions.
If any man
- Praise the Lord for faithful prayer and financial supporters
- That our children would follow the Lord in every aspect of their life
- That we would be good stewards of our time and finances that the Lord graciously provides
- Paul – August 29
- Beth – January 10
- Lindsay – November 20
- Colton – January 21
- Danae – April 6
- BJ – September 28
- December 27, 1986
- Paul & Beth Kostner Newsletter (Fall 2019) October 10, 2019 Dear Friends, Family and Former Team Members, Well, another summer of ministry has been completed. It was another amazing summer with many lives, both of the participants and of those to whom they ministered, changed for the glory of God. Although we had few here to help us man the base, as always, we saw the Hand of the Lord in how He orchestrated who would be here to keep everything going. After a few of days of travel delays for ...
- Paul & Beth Kostner Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 7, 2019 Dear Family, Friends and Former Team Members, Wow! It is mid-April already and time to give you another update on what has been happening in our ministry and with us and our family! In April, both Big Top #1 and Big Top #2 have been put up. This is always an exciting time for us as it means both the Mud Run and Boot Camp are just around the corner and we get to see that what we have worked towards since ...