Meet the Lanes
Bob and Betty Lane (from Tampa, FL) joined the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 1978. Bob is a retired firefighter and Betty a homemaker. They have both worked in various departments and held different positions. For eleven years they coordinated the Overseas Boot Camp in the Ukraine and have led the Switzerland Debriefs for many years as well. They both serve on the Governing Board of TMI and Bob is the Vice President. The Lanes especially enjoy spending time with their grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
- Spiritual growth and wisdom
- Good health and traveling safety
- For all of our family to be saved by Jesus
- Bob – March 3
- Betty – February 2
- November 11, 1951
- Bob & Betty Lane Newsletter (Winter 2020) February 14, 2020 Dear Family and Friends: Greetings this New Year. We hope it will bring you much happiness and health. Our condition is about the same. I take my pain medications every 5-6 hours to relieve the pain in my neck—Betty likewise. She is having an epidural injection in her neck to help with the pain which is good news. After two years of treatment, the wound on her right foot has finally healed. Betty’s 84th Birthday January 2 Betty was given a surprise birthday ...
- Bob & Betty Lane Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 7, 2019 Dear Family and Friends, Betty and I greet you in the blessed Name of Jesus, our loving Saviour and Lord, who fills our lives with love, joy and peace. Thanks for your prayers and love that you share with us, during our battles with our health. Update on Betty Her condition hasn’t changed that much. The pain in her lower back, legs and neck has returned. April 17th the doctor burned her nerve endings to give her relief for six to 12 months. ...