Meet the Lanes
Bob and Betty Lane (from Tampa, FL) joined the staff of Teen Missions Int’l in 1978. Bob is a retired firefighter and Betty a homemaker. They have both worked in various departments and held different positions. For eleven years they coordinated the Overseas Boot Camp in the Ukraine and have led the Switzerland Debriefs for many years as well. They both serve on the Governing Board of TMI and Bob is the Vice President. The Lanes especially enjoy spending time with their grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
- Spiritual growth and wisdom
- Good health and traveling safety
- For all of our family to be saved by Jesus
- Bob – March 3
- Betty – February 2
- November 11, 1951
- Bob & Betty Lane Newsletter (Winter 2019) February 19, 2019 Blessings to all and happy New Year! Betty and I have a lot to rejoice about as we heal and our pain decreases. The Bible instructs us to rejoice and be thankful. The doctor’s have Betty’s pain level under control without using narcotics. She gets around very well with her walker, and does some house work. I still do the cooking and laundry. After 66 years of marriage, and taking care of her the last two years, I learned she likes ...
- Bob & Betty Lane Newsletter (Spring 2018) May 11, 2018 Dear Family and Friends: Betty and I greet you in the blessed name of Jesus our loving Savior! Winter has passed and spring has blessed us with beautiful flowers and vegetables from our small garden. Our tomatoes are delicious. We are growing greens and corn, cucumbers and okra. It is a small garden, but it gives us a taste of fresh grown. Betty is slowly getting her health back and the sore on her foot is healed. So now she can get her ...