Meet the Myers
Who would have thought that Anthony and Shawna had to come to Florida from Pennsylvania and Ontario to meet! Shawna has been on the staff of Teen Missions since 1983, working both in the Canada and U.S. Offices. Anthony joined staff in 1991, and they were married a year later. They have three children: Brandon, Jessica, and Darin who have been blessed to be able to go on teams with them all over the world. What a great way to see how other people live and to appreciate what the Lord has blessed you with.
Anthony is the Print Shop Department Head. He also does electrical, air-conditioning, and other jobs as needed. Shawna is the Director’s secretary and works in International Operations. Together they serve on the Governing Board of Teen Missions. Brandon enjoys playing tennis, basketball, and football. He graduated from Eastern Florida State College (EFSC) with his AA Degree in December 2015 and Jessica graduates (also from EFSC) with her AA Degree in May 2017. Both are seeking what the Lord has for them next. Darin starts high school in the fall of 2017 and enjoys playing football and basketball. The Myers family enjoys playing and watching sports and playing games together.
- God’s direction for Brandon and Jessica
- That we would be a blessing to those around us.
- That our prayer partners and supporters would be blessed.
- For safety in travel and wisdom leading teams.
- Pray that we are sensitive to the Lord’s leading
- Quality time in the Word and in prayer
- Anthony – February 2
- Shawna – November 23
- Brandon – April 27
- Jessica – September 27
- Darin – September 25
- March 28, 1992
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Winter 2020) January 28, 2020 As we start this new year, we want to Praise God for His faithfulness to us. We are grateful for our support team, prayer partners, family and friends. We are excited about what the Lord has done this past year through Teen Missions and are thankful to be a part of it. The past few months… We were hoping to have Jessie come for Thanksgiving and when that didn’t work out, we planned to send Anthony to PA to be with his ...
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Fall 2019) September 30, 2019 Summer in Thailand What a joy it was to be able to return to Thailand this summer. We have been home for over a month now, but as we reflect on our Thailand team, we are so blessed by being their leaders. We had 19 wonderful team members, and two excellent backup leaders with us. They were very “fluid and flexible” during the many changes we had this summer. Boot Camp & Travel Boot Camp training went well. We are not able to ...