Meet the Myers
Who would have thought that Anthony and Shawna had to come to Florida from Pennsylvania and Ontario to meet! Shawna has been on the staff of Teen Missions since 1983, working both in the Canada and U.S. Offices. Anthony joined staff in 1991, and they were married a year later. They have three children: Brandon, Jessica, and Darin who have been blessed to be able to go on teams with them all over the world. What a great way to see how other people live and to appreciate what the Lord has blessed you with.
Anthony is the Print Shop Department Head. He also does electrical, air-conditioning, and other jobs as needed. Shawna is the Director’s secretary and works in International Operations. Together they serve on the Governing Board of Teen Missions. Brandon enjoys playing tennis, basketball, and football. He graduated from Eastern Florida State College (EFSC) with his AA Degree in December 2015 and Jessica graduates (also from EFSC) with her AA Degree in May 2017. Both are seeking what the Lord has for them next. Darin starts high school in the fall of 2017 and enjoys playing football and basketball. The Myers family enjoys playing and watching sports and playing games together.
- God’s direction for Brandon and Jessica
- That we would be a blessing to those around us.
- That our prayer partners and supporters would be blessed.
- For safety in travel and wisdom leading teams.
- Pray that we are sensitive to the Lord’s leading
- Quality time in the Word and in prayer
- Anthony – February 2
- Shawna – November 23
- Brandon – April 27
- Jessica – September 27
- Darin – September 25
- March 28, 1992
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Spring 2018) May 11, 2018 Dear Friends and Family, We were sitting in the living room one evening in early February. Anthony was talking on the phone with his dad, when Brandon and Brooke walked in to surprise him for his 50th birthday! They had taken the weekend off to come down and help him celebrate! And to add to that, the Philadelphia Eagles were in the Super Bowl that weekend so we enjoyed watching them play and win the Super Bowl. GO EAGLES! We missed ...
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Winter 2018) January 29, 2018 Dear Family and Friends, As I sit down to write this letter, Anthony and Jessie are on their way to Texas for her to start her time with YWAM. She is so excited to finally be going and starting this chapter in her life. She has many friends out there and is looking forward to the ministry God has called her to be a part of. She will be helping with the childcare in the morning so that the staff and ...
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Fall 2017) October 5, 2017 Dear Friends and Family, Thanks for your prayers for us these past few months; we certainly could feel them! To tell you the truth, it feels like wehave been through a hurricane recently! Her name is Irma! We boarded up the house, packed up some things and put them in storage in the print shop at TMI. We stayed with a couple of other families at the TMI office. It was windy and rainy like we have never seen, but we ...
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Spring 2017) May 11, 2017 As I sit at the beach watching the waves hit the shore with great intensity, Anthony and Darin are out doing some fishing while Brandon and Jessie are sleeping in. We have had a wonderful few days getting away as a family this Easter weekend, relaxing before we hit the ground running this summer for our 24/7 involvement with the summer teams. It will start on June 10 when Anthony and I oversee the Peanut program (ages 6-9). They will ...
- Myers, Anthony & Shawna Newsletter (Winter 2017) February 16, 2017 Myers' Moments "Lord, keep me from seeing my days as something I own, but rather as a gift that comes from You.” Guideposts As we look over the past year, we are so thankful for the Lord's blessings and protection over our family as we were scattered in different directions during the past 12 months! A lot has happened since we last wrote in September, so let us update you ...
- Myers Anthony & Shawna Newsletter ( Fall 2016) November 9, 2016 Myers Moments Many of you know that Bernie Bland, our Director’s wife, went home to be with the Lord on May 12. She had a stroke two weeks before and was pretty much bedridden after that. Some of the staff had the privilege of sitting by her side and feeding her as she needed 24 hour care. Bernie was a very special part of our family. She watched Brandon for a while, when Shawna went back to work after he was ...
- Myers, Anthony & Shawna Newsletter (Spring 2016) May 16, 2016 Greetings!What a busy time we have had over the past few months. Our house has had a revolving door with family and friends visiting, but it has been such a blessing to be able to share what the Lord is doing in our lives and through the ministry of Teen Missions.Anthony’s parents were able to come down for a week in March. The day after they left, Shawna’s twin brother, Stephen, and his wife Gloria, as well as Shawna’s niece ...
- Myers, Anthony & Shawna Newsletter (Winter 2016) March 10, 2016 Dear Friends and Family,Time…What is time? Where does the time go? Why do we feel like we can’t get everything done in the time we have? Well, maybe we’re trying to pack too much into the little time we have. The question is “Are we using our time wisely?” Would God approve of how we are spending the precious time He gives us? Remember He can take that time away whenever He wants to. Is there something you know God ...
Access Token not set. You can generate Access Tokens for your Page or Profile on fb.srizon.com. After generating the access token, insert it on the backend