Meet the Myers
Who would have thought that Anthony and Shawna had to come to Florida from Pennsylvania and Ontario to meet! Shawna has been on the staff of Teen Missions since 1983, working both in the Canada and U.S. Offices. Anthony joined staff in 1991, and they were married a year later. They have three children: Brandon, Jessica, and Darin who have been blessed to be able to go on teams with them all over the world. What a great way to see how other people live and to appreciate what the Lord has blessed you with.
Anthony is the Print Shop Department Head. He also does electrical, air-conditioning, and other jobs as needed. Shawna is the Director’s secretary and works in International Operations. Together they serve on the Governing Board of Teen Missions. Brandon enjoys playing tennis, basketball, and football. He graduated from Eastern Florida State College (EFSC) with his AA Degree in December 2015 and Jessica graduates (also from EFSC) with her AA Degree in May 2017. Both are seeking what the Lord has for them next. Darin starts high school in the fall of 2017 and enjoys playing football and basketball. The Myers family enjoys playing and watching sports and playing games together.
- God’s direction for Brandon and Jessica
- That we would be a blessing to those around us.
- That our prayer partners and supporters would be blessed.
- For safety in travel and wisdom leading teams.
- Pray that we are sensitive to the Lord’s leading
- Quality time in the Word and in prayer
- Anthony – February 2
- Shawna – November 23
- Brandon – April 27
- Jessica – September 27
- Darin – September 25
- March 28, 1992
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Winter 2019) February 13, 2019 Dear Family and Friends, Great to be together for Christmas As we start this new year, we want to praise God for His faithfulness to us. We are grateful for our support team, prayer partners, family and friends. 2018 was a difficult year for us in many ways, but a year of that grew us closer to the Lord. It was also a year of changes. As many of you know, Teen Missions is going through a time of transition and our ...
- Anthony & Shawna Myers Newsletter (Fall 2018) October 18, 2018 As I put thoughts together for this update, I am reminded that this time last year, we were evacuating for Hurricane Irma: 3-4 days without electricity and running water and sleeping in 95+ degree weather really makes me grateful for what the Lord has blessed us with. Pray for those who continue to be affected by Hurricane Florence. The 2018 summer ministry went very well. It was exciting to hear the stories of what the Lord did through the teams. We ...