Gayle “Widder” Will (originally from Oklahoma) is one of the four founders of Teen Missions. She has been a faithful icon for over 40 years. The first Teen Missions office was in her one-car garage and now the ministry literally reaches around the world. Widder has been leading music and teaching classes since the first teams went out in 1971. She has three grown children and seven grandchildren and many of them are former team members. Former team members (FTMs) are her greatest love as she serves them through prayer and encouragement. Drop her an e-mail, she remembers everybody!
- To glorify the Lord
- To trust Him for everything
- To love unconditionally as He loves me
- January 17
- Gayle Will Newsletter (Winter 2018) January 29, 2018 Dear Ones - Thank you for . . . . the cards, the calls, the letters, the love gifts, and other expressions of love through the Christmas season and other times during the year. We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Amber and Jaxon visited in November and spent 10 days, through the Thanksgiving Holiday. This always makes the house full of laughter, giggles and lots of fun! We spent Thanksgiving in Frisco with Kelly and Dawson Herrington, one of Steph’s best friends from High School in ...
- Gayle Will Newsletter (Fall 2017) October 10, 2017 Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33: 3 This is Widder checking in.....April Fools, it is September 25, 2017! This is really Steph writing on the behalf of my Mother. I would like to update you all on Mom and thank you all for your continued prayer and financial support. I am going to go back in time just a few years, to try to get everyone caught up to ...
- Will, Gayle (Spring, 2010) May 7, 2010 "I am so thankful the Lord brought me through a 10-day stay in the hospital with a bout of e-coli. I missed all of the 2009 Super Boot Camp." Read how the Lord is helping "Widder" face this and other challenges...