Serving the Lord with Teen Missions in Uganda
Meet the Likambos
Godwill and Natalia are one of the many couples that met through Teen Missions. Natalia first came to Teen Missions on a team in 2011 and later joined BMW in 2012. Godwill began volunteering with Teen Missions in Uganda in 2012 and later decided to join BMW the same year. Both graduated and started their internships in Uganda in the summer of 2014. After beginning to court later that year, they were engaged and married in 2015. They welcomed their first son, Ezra, in October 2016.
Godwill is a jack-of-all-trades, teaching, doing finances, and farming. Before becoming pregnant, Natalia was also a teacher, but now is focused on being a mom and taking care of the home. Both Natalia and Godwill have a passion for seeing their community thrive and use their unique location with Teen Missions to build relationships that foster success in work and education.
- Energy and health to be effective in the ministry and surrounding community.
- Monthly Finances and being able to save enough for a vehicle.
- The wisdom needed to work with people of different cultures, upbringings and religions.
- To have lastly impact on the students so that they continue to make disciples as they go out in the world.
- Wisdom – James 1:5
- Safety – Psalm 91
- Fruitfulness – John 15:16
- Godwill: September 30th
- Natalia: April 3rd
- Ezra: October 2nd
- November 7th, 2015
- Likambo, Godwill & Natalia Newsletter (Fall 2016) November 10, 2016 Likambo Letters September Update: Likambo Letters Looking Ahead It’s no secret that the last few months have been a struggle. Despite being separated from my husband since May and continuing to be separated until early December, I am thankful that God allowed me to be in the US when my health issues struck. Thankfully, my stent has FINALLY been replaced, though it was more than overdue. Now that it’s been replaced, I feel a bit more active and can actually manage ...
- Likambo, Godwill & Natalia Newsletter (Spring 2016) May 27, 2016 Dear Friends and Family, Another month in 2016 down! Is it true that time passes faster as you get older? Here at TMI Uganda, the school term is almost half over. The classes seem to be going well but of course we have the language barrier that we have each year with some students. To overcome, I started a small study group with my students who struggle the most. One can understand enough English to translate to his two friends in ...