Serving the Lord with Teen Missions in Zimbabwe
Meet the Sibandas
Claimet Sibanda became involved with Teen Missions through the BIBLE, MISSIONARY & WORK (BMW) Training Center in Zimbabwe. He started BMW in 1992 and graduated two years later in 1994. After finishing school he joined Teen Missions staff. He helped with local outreach, planted churches, and other ministries. After working with Teen Missions for several years he met his wife, Sipho. They were married in 1998. Soon after their marriage, they moved to Zambia to serve at the Teen Missions base there. They helped with the annual Boot Camp, served in the AIDS Orphans ministry and worked with the BMW students. In April 2003 they returned to Zimbabwe to coordinate the base and BMW. Though they encountered struggles they testify that they have seen the hand of God at work in their lives. Claimet and Sipho have two daughters, Hope and Delight.
- Wisdom and direction as we lead the base
- Provision of food and other necessities
- That we will be a light and help to those in our community
- Peace and stability for our country
- Claimet – April 13
- Sipho – March 22
- Hope – January 24, 2000
- Delight – January 23, 2005
- August 11, 1998
- Claiment & Siphon Sibanda Newsletter (Winter 2018) February 16, 2018 Dear Fellow Believers In Christ, Greetings from Zimbabwe to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please allow us to share with you the faithfulness of God in our lives as we continue serving Him under the ministry of Teen Missions International in Zimbabwe. And may our great God be glorified. It has been 14 years and seven months now since we returned from Zambia to come and coordinate the base in Zimbabwe. The Lord has been faithful to sustain ...
- Claimet & Sipho Sibanda Newsletter (Fall 2017) October 10, 2017 Dear Family and Friends, Hello from Zimbabwe. We hope and trust that everybody is doing well by God’s grace. This is Claimet and Sipho and the rest of the family. As a family, we are very excited to share with you what the Lord Jesus Christ has been doing in our lives and the ministry that He has called us to do. We are overseeing the work at the Zimbabwe base. There is a lot that we are learning as we ...