Meet the Yoders
Robert Yoder, from Blountstown, Florida, first encountered Teen Missions as a Preteen team member in 1989. After going on several more teams he began to volunteer with Teen Missions in Zambia and South Africa. He found his home in Zambia and officially joined staff in 2007. While he was in Zambia he met a young staff woman, Dorah and they were married in September 2007.
Dorah, from Zambia, joined Teen Missions as a BIBLE, MISSIONARY & WORK (BMW) Training Center student. After graduating in 2004 she joined staff and became an AIDS Orphans Rescue Unit facilitator at the Dola Hills Rescue Unit, caring for the children orphaned by AIDS.
Today Robert and Dorah correnat to serve at the Teen Missions base in South Africa.
- Good health in this next year
- Dorah’s visa to America
- Safety as we work in Zambia
- For the Love of God to continue to grow in our hearts and family
- For the Zambia Boot Camps that will start in December 2008
- Robert – December 23
- Dorah – June 2
- Esther – April 17
- Ethan – February 14
- September 22, 2007
- Robert & Dorah Yoder Newsletter (Fall 2019) September 27, 2019 Dear Family and Friends, Greetings to you in Jesus Name. We just want to take time and thank you for your prayers and financial support that you have been sending our way. May God bless you. 1Thessalonians 3:3, But the Lord is Faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil. Dorah’s Travels This year has been a roller coaster for us. In April Dorah went to Zambia to visit her family as her father was sick and in and out of ...
- Robert & Dorah Yoder Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 10, 2019 Dear Family and Friends, Greetings to you all in the blessed name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We trust and pray that you are all doing great by God’s grace. BMW Update We are doing well and a bit busy with the Bible Missionary Work Training Center (BMW) here in South Africa. We started with 10 students but two have withdrawn along the way. We will be finishing our first term with eight students, God willing. We will be closing the school the ...