Serving the Lord with Teen Missions in Zambia
Meet the Yoders
Robert Yoder, from Blountstown, Florida, first encountered Teen Missions as a Preteen team member in 1989. After going on several more teams he began to volunteer with Teen Missions in Zambia and South Africa. He found his home in Zambia and officially joined staff in 2007. While he was in Zambia he met a young staff woman, Dorah and they were married in September 2007.
Dorah, from Zambia, joined Teen Missions as a BIBLE, MISSIONARY & WORK (BMW) Training Center student. After graduating in 2004 she joined staff and became an AIDS Orphans Rescue Unit facilitator at the Dola Hills Rescue Unit, caring for the children orphaned by AIDS.
Today Robert and Dorah continue to serve at the Teen Missions base in Zambia. Robert helps with many of the agricultural and work projects at the base while Dora cooks for the BMW and sews uniforms for the orphans that she works with at Dola Hills.
- Good health in this next year
- Dorah’s visa to America
- Safety as we work in Zambia
- For the Love of God to continue to grow in our hearts and family
- For the Zambia Boot Camps that will start in December 2008
- Robert – December 23
- Dorah – June 2
- Esther – April 17
- Ethan – February 14
- September 22, 2007
- Robert & Dorah Yoder Newsletter (Spring 2019) May 10, 2019 Dear Family and Friends, Greetings to you all in the blessed name of our Lord Jesus Christ. We trust and pray that you are all doing great by God’s grace. BMW Update We are doing well and a bit busy with the Bible Missionary Work Training Center (BMW) here in South Africa. We started with 10 students but two have withdrawn along the way. We will be finishing our first term with eight students, God willing. We will be closing the school the ...
- Robert & Dorah Yoder Newsletter (Winter 2019) February 19, 2019 Dear Family and Friends, Seasonal greetings to you all from South Africa. We hope and trust that God is keeping you all in His perfect peace and healthy in Jesus Name. It’s now four months plus since we moved to South Africa and the Lord is faithful and gracious to us indeed like always. It has been quite a season for us to grow in decision making and running the base. God is faithful and true to His promises that He ...
Teen Missions in Zambia